sábado, 15 de maio de 2010

Is My Drug, haha

Everyday I think I am a stranger in this place. Someone who cares too much, you know? I don't know how much longer I can go on with this shit.
I am a trouble to this world. And I can't find the answer inside of me to answer all the questions you do to me. I think I need a cigarrette, I need the cold inside of you. I need you. I really care. It's tearing me apart.
I try to laugh and don't care. I try to be happy.
My heart is racing. I can't deal with this. My hands are searching your hands.
And all the things you do, they scare me. But when you're sweet, I can't feel all those butterflies returning to my stomach.
And my chest hurts, my heart is trying to find inside of me those three little words to say to you.
Oh, sweetheart, I need your arms around me. I need to feel your breath in my neck.
I need to live, but without you I can't do it.
I don't want to write things about you. And I'm trying to write about anything else. But it always ends on you.
This shit is pissing me off.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário